DR AMBEDKAR BIRTH ANNIVERSARY: Bharat Ratna Dr. B R Ambedkar gave India it’s the largest asset which helped our nation to change into a profitable democracy. The chief architect of our structure, Dr. B R Ambedkar has additionally been the flag bearer of Dalit activism in India, giving a voice to the unheard lots of the nation.
Whereas we have fun his start anniversary on April 14 this yr, listed here are a couple of lesser-known info about Dr. B R Ambedkar:
1. Born on 14 April 1891 within the city and navy cantonment of Mhow (in Maharashtra pre-independence, now in Madhya Pradesh), which is now often known as Dr. Ambedkar Nagar now, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar was the 14th and the final baby of his mother and father. His authentic surname was Ambawadekar, nevertheless, it was modified to Ambedkar in class by his instructor.
2. Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was born within the Mahaar caste (natives of Maharashtra) in Hindu faith. Whereas he was an energetic revolutionary towards inhuman caste practices towards Dalits and inequality amongst women and men, Ambedkar transformed to Buddhism in 1956.
3. On the age of 14, Dr. B R Ambedkar was married to Ramabai. Nevertheless, Ramabai Ambedkar on Might 27, 1935, after a chronic sickness. She was 37. After her loss of life, Dr. B R Ambedkar married Savita Ambedkar. Savita Ambedkar, who initially belonged to a Brahmin household, transformed to Buddhism together with Dr. B R Ambedkar. She handed away within the yr 2003.
4. Dr. B R Ambedkar was grasp in 64 topics. He had information of 9 languages. Aside from this, he studied all of the religions of the world in a comparative manner for nearly 21 years.
5. He accomplished 8 years of research in simply 2 years 3 months at London Faculty of Economics. He’s the primary and solely individual on the planet to obtain a helpful doctorate diploma named “Physician All Science” from the London Faculty of Economics.
6. Dr. B R Ambedkar has the best variety of statues on the planet. In 1950, his first statue was inbuilt Kolhapur metropolis. Dr. B R Ambedkar is the one Indian whose statue is connected with Karl Marx within the London Museum. His start anniversary can be celebrated everywhere in the world.
7. The credit score of giving a spot to “Ashok Chakra” on the Indian tricolour goes to Dr. B R Ambedkar. His guide “Ready for a visa” is a textbook at Columbia College. Worldwide, the best variety of songs and books written within the identify of any chief is Dr. B R Ambedkar.
8. All of the statues and work of Buddha world wide have Buddha with closed-eyed, however Dr. B R Ambedkar made the primary portray of Buddha through which Buddha’s eyes had been opened.
9. Dr. B R Ambedkar’s initiation in Buddhism together with his 8,50,000 supporters historic on the planet was the biggest conversion on the planet. Mahant Veer Chandramani, an ideal Buddhist monk who initiated Dr. Ambedkar to Buddhism, known as him “the fashionable Buddha of this age”.
10. Ambedkar took his final breath on December 6, 1956, in New Delhi, the place he was accorded a Buddhist cremation. In 1990, Ambedkar was posthumously conferred with Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award.