DR BR AMBEDKAR JAYANTI 2022: Marking the beginning anniversary of India’s first legislation minister Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar, April 14 is well known as Ambedkar Jayanti. Hailed as the daddy of Indian Structure, it was underneath the chairmanship of Dr Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar that the world’s longest written structure was framed by the constituent meeting. Ambedkar Jayanti can also be celebrated to recollect the jurist’s dedication in combating social evils like caste discrimination and oppression. He vehemently opposed the caste system and strived to eradicate it from the society.
He at all times stood in solidarity with the oppressed and labored to uplift the lives of girls, labourers and untouchables. Being an erudite social reformer, economist and influential orator, Dr Ambedkar was a scholar in varied disciplines like political science, legislation and economics.
He envisioned an India the place all of the residents are handled as equal underneath the legislation and have become and campaigned for India’s independence from British rule.
So, with a view to bear in mind his work and contribution made in direction of making a greater India, we’ve introduced you some evocative quotes by Dr Ambedkar that you could share this Ambedkar Jayanti.
1. Males are mortal. So are concepts. An thought wants propagation as a lot as a plant wants watering. In any other case each will wither and die.
2. As long as you don’t obtain social liberty, no matter freedom is offered by the legislation is of no avail to you.
3. Legislation and order are the drugs of the physique politic and when the physique politic will get sick, drugs have to be administered.
4. I like the faith that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.
5. Should you consider in dwelling a decent life, you consider in self-help which is one of the best assist.
6. An ideal man is completely different from an eminent one in that he’s able to be the servant of the society.
7. They can’t make historical past who neglect historical past.
8. I measure the progress of a group by the diploma of progress which ladies have achieved.
9. Equality could also be a fiction however nonetheless one should settle for it as a governing precept.
10. A bitter factor can’t be made candy. The style of something could be modified. However poison can’t be became nectar.
11. Indifferentism is the worst sort of illness that may have an effect on individuals.