Come winter and there are such a lot of meals which might be on our minds. Be it crunchy peanut chikki or some scrumptious soups, these are seasonal delights we can’t get sufficient of. The truth is, winter is all about savouring heat, decadent desserts and this contains some comforting halwas as properly. Gajar ka halwa (or carrot halwa) can also be one such pleasant halwa recipe that undoubtedly finds its solution to our winter palate. Though it tastes wonderful, a typical drawback is its tedious preparation which requires hours of slaving on the kitchen range. Properly, fear not! We have now a brand new and distinctive gajar ka halwa recipe that may be made with simply three substances and is totally beginner-friendly.
Normally, gajar ka halwa or ‘gajrela’ as it’s referred to typically, requires peeling and grating carrots very finely. These finely grated carrots are then boiled in a pan with milk, khoya and dry fruits. The boiling course of continues until your complete milk evaporates, forsaking a sticky and candy dessert. The method is sort of cumbersome and it’s a must to hold stirring the gajar ka halwa to maintain it from burning. However not anymore!
A well-liked YouTuber ‘Prepare dinner With Parul’ has shared this wonderful recipe for 3-ingredient gajar ka halwa. She has taken the same old halwa recipe and given it a brand new twist, by simplifying the cooking course of and making it a lot simpler. Additional, the halwa may be made as soon as and saved for a month with out going unhealthy! So with out additional ado, let’s get began with this recipe.
How To Make 3-Ingredient Gajar Ka Halwa And Retailer For A Month | Distinctive Gajar Halwa Recipe
- First, take three carrots (250 grams approx.). Peel and wash them, after which lower them roughly into small bite-sized items.
- Now, add the carrot items to a grinder and add a cup of water to organize a advantageous paste.
- Take a bowl and sieve the carrot combination to take away the fibrous portion of it. Hold this carrot juice apart.
- Add half a cup of cornflour to the carrot juice to thicken it. Combine properly and add purple meals colouring if required.
- Warmth a kadhai on low-medium flame. Add one and a half cups of sugar and soften it into syrup. Now add the carrot combination to this and hold stirring until a jelly-like consistency is obtained.
- Let the combination thicken and add a pinch of cardamom powder. Add ghee in small parts to the halwa until it turns into even thicker. Take away the combination from the warmth and hold apart.
- Grease a baking tray and add butter paper on the backside. Sprinkle some chopped pistachios or different dry fruits onto the halwa. Let it set at room temperature for half an hour. Minimize into items and luxuriate in!
Watch The Full Recipe Of Distinctive Gajar Ka Halwa right here:
Featured Video Of The Day
Carrot And Strawberry Smoothie Recipe | How To Make Carrot And Strawberry Smoothie
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves speaking to and assembly like-minded foodies (particularly the type who like veg momos). Plus factors for those who get her unhealthy jokes and sitcom references, or for those who suggest a brand new place to eat at.